MEDIASIA is a accredited advance wound center with maggot bio therapy located in northern region.
MEDIASIA provides our clients with at least 60 types of advance wound dressing products from all over the world, and we use only premium quality dressing products for the best outcome.
MEDIASIA has established orthosis & prosthesis center with a permenant rehabilitation specialist care for offloading and to restore the dynamics of foot abnormalities which often noted in chronic diabetic patients.
WE DEAL WITH
- Evaluate & manage patient & their wounds
- Refractory non-healing wound care
- Diabetic foot risk screening
- Radiology assessment
- Wound debridement (sharp, enzymatic, autolytic)
- Maggot biotherapy
- Ray amputation, extensive wound debridement & tissue repair under regional anesthesia
- Minimal access surgery for osteomyelitic changes wounds & great toe salvaging surgery
- Compressive bandaging system/ depressurizing dressing (venous stasis ulcer)
- Wide range of intravenous antibiotics administration according to international wound practice guidelines based on Pus C&S.
- Supplements & vitamins for faster wound healing.
- CUSTOM MADE INSOLE WITH SANDAL OR PORTABLE INSOLE for faster wound recovery with prescription of offloading device for neuropathic ulcers
- In-house foot rehabilitation & occupational therapist to counsel patient on individualized types of foot wear
- In-house workshop for faster delivery of offloading devices & repairing work purposes.
- Wide range of custom made & pre-made orthosis and pre-made prosthesis.
- Additional services
(i) Post-amputation wound care
(ii) Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)
(iii) Pressure ulcer care
(iv) Venous/arterial ulcer care
(v) Post-surgical wound care
(vi) Home nursing care